Friday, February 8, 2008

Let's talk about Advertising?

Many of us are on here to make money. So, if you are having success with your advertising then let us know what it is so we can try it too:0)
Ok, if you are trying to make money on here you know that advertising is a HUGE part of making or breaking you. Sooooo, if you are having success share what works for you.I have been on here for a long time. Auto hits used to work for me but don't anymore. I find that I have been having a lot better results by manual surfing, posting on blogs, comments, one way links and articles.So, what is working for YOU???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like using one way links, commenting on blogs, manual surf (not auto!)These have been working pretty well for me

Anonymous said...

With the world using Adsense, I look for other things. I don't know how to tell the legitimate businesses from the scams but I am working on it.

I have a site at www.mypeoplesvoice.com that I do just for a hobby. I have the standard advertising on it.

I made my post until I have more time. And it would still be cool to toss some ideas back and forth.