Friday, February 8, 2008

Scams? Places to stay clear of?

Been scammed? Had a bad experience? Let us know...
Personally, I have just had a bad experience with GoFreelance. I wanted to get some part time jobs writing, editing, etc. They promised over 7,000 jobs but when I got inside their site they only had (at most) a couple hundred. They refuse to give me a refund stating (after weeks of emailing them) that they don't give refunds.
I have pointed out that they do not (or at last check they didn't) state on their site that they don't give refunds. It has been nearly a month and a half with just the one response about not giving refunds. I have mailed them NUMEROUS times! It is now in the hands of Paypal. I will let you know how it goes.
I recommend staying away from GoFreelance after the BAD experience I have been having with them.

No comments: